• Hybrid working • Exeter based • IT career development opportunity • Supported progression
Are you an experienced IT Engineer looking for a place to grow in the IT industry? Our client is an Exeter-based technology company challenging the traditional helpdesk model by providing personally tailored service for each business it works with. You will be working closely with the Managing Director to support the companies range of clients whilst being supported to grow and build knowledge.
Responsibilities of this IT Engineer role:
- Acting as a knowledgeable point of contact for IT related issues
- Support a range of clients with Microsoft 365 issues
- Support the Team and Managing Director with clients IT challenges
IT Engineer Requirements:
- Experience working in a 2nd Line IT Support role or extensive 1st Line knowledge ready for the next step
- Experience working with Microsoft and Office 365 applications
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine software, including VMware or Hyper-V
- Experience and background using Windows 10
- Up to £25k salary depending on experience
- Career progression
When looking for a new opportunity, career progression is often a positive factor and this client can definitely offer that. With the chance to learn, grow and be supported by the MD of the business, you will soon be on your way to your goals. If you are interested apply now or call for an informal chat.
Other companies may call this role: 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Technician, 2nd Line Engineer, 2nd Line Technician, IT Support Technician, IT Support Analyst, 2nd Line Support Analyst, Second Line Engineer, Second Line Technician