- Full Term - Fixed Term Contract ( up to 3 Months)
- Exeter based, hybrid working
- Policy and Procedure HR Project
Our client is seeking to recruit an Interim HR Specialist, who has a strong background in policy review and policy writing. The successful candidate will possess exceptional attention to detail, comfortably able to absorb complex information and translate into succinct and user friendly guidelines.
HR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Using extensive and up to date knowledge of policy and employment law to create new policy documents for a merged public sector body
- Use creativity to simplify current procedures and how staff are managed
- To understand the staff and client base and use this at the heart of all decisions
- Co-ordination of a comprehensive Human Resources service
HR Specialist Requirements:
- An experienced background in HR
- Strong background in policy review and writing.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law, policy, and procedure.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- To be highly process orientated
Hybrid working, flexible hours, paid holiday under AWR
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne
Ref: DO 8879