UP TO £30K | COMPETITIVE COMPANY BENEFITS | DISCRETIONARY BONUS SCHEME
We have a leading Law firm based in Exeter, promoting a culture that develops, recognises, and rewards talent, commitment, and contribution from the staff at all levels, and it doesn’t stop there. We take our responsibilities seriously, both as an employer and a member of the local business community. They are looking to recruit an HR Data Analyst to enable the HR department through the provision of accurate HR data analytics, leading to the delivery of management information and analysis. To lead on process improvement and efficiencies within the core HR administrative team.
HR Data Analyst responsibilities include: -
- Work closely with our HR Consulting, Reward, Talent Attraction, and Talent Development teams to provide a wide array of data analytics and insights across the range of HR operational functions.
- Supervise the HR Hub team and lead them in optimising existing HR systems and processes to positively impact the department’s reputation.
- Provide relevant and meaningful insights, conclusions, and reports in support of the HR leadership team.
- Understand business needs and translate them into analysis and reporting, presented in an easily digestible and effective way. This could include the provision of data around diversity statistics, pulse surveys, salary modelling, and our annual gender pay gap reporting requirements.
HR Data Analyst requirements include: -
- Educated to at least A level standard or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with manipulating large amounts of data.
- A desire to develop an understanding of SQL and Power BI to support the future development of the systems
Benefits for the HR Data Analyst:
If you are seasoned within HR, appreciate and understand the impact of the role in relation to the overall aims of the Firm; be responsive to the needs of the business; establish rapport and build effective working relationships at all levels; produce quality work which is accurate, timely and of a high standard; and identify potential problems and areas of conflict and generate workable solutions this job could be perfect for you.
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + birthday + extra day at Christmas
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Maternity and Paternity pay
- Free Legal services for staff
- Medicash (Healthcare cash plan)
- Free use of Gym in Exeter office
- Car sharing
- Travel loans (after successful probation)
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne