UP TO £30K | HYBRID WORKING- WITH REGULAR OFFICE VISITS | DISCRETIONARY BONUS SCHEME
An international law firm with over 160 partners and more than 950 people located across the UK, Middle East and Asia, with an office based in Exeter are looking to recruit an HR Assistant to support the Business Support - Human Resources team. They are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in HR. The team are spread across the UK offices and so the role sits within our hybrid working policy where they will need to attend the office for a minimum of 2 days per week with the rest of the week being flexible.
HR Assistant's responsibilities include: -
- To assist in a range of administrative duties as required by the Deputy/HR Manager, including responsibility for Employee Handbooks, assisting in Recruitment/Induction and other projects, typing minutes etc.
- To assist the Deputy/HR Manager with disciplinary issues, investigation meetings, hearings etc.
- To ensure the correct publication and distribution of all standard HR documentation: offer letters, contracts, policies, appraisal forms etc.
- To maintain the HR Department’s filing system, ensuring it is kept up-to-date at all times.
- To cover for the Deputy/HR Manager, reception and other team members in their absence.
HR Assistant requirements include: -
- Previous experience in providing administrative HR support to a busy HR team.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills used in a previous role including MS Word and Excel.
- May have or be working towards a CIPD level of qualification.
- Experience with the HR system Cascade would be advantageous.
Benefits for the HR Assistant:
Well known for being experts in the sectors their clients work in and getting to the crux of the issues they face. Joining the company means benefiting from a professional skills development programme as well as the chance to attend workshops on writing, communications and interpersonal skills if this is of interest this could be the role for you!
- Hybrid Working with regular access to the office
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Holiday buy/sell
- Discretionary bonus
- Group personal pension
- Private medical insurance
- Free legal services
- Life assurance
- Cycle2work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne