Our client, forward-thinking accountancy firm based in Exeter, are seeking to recruit a HR Assistant responsible for day-to-day HR admin functions, employee training administration and assisting partners and the HR Director with all HR related matters
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for partners, managers and employees to provide advice on employment law and support on employee relations issues.
- Manage the firm’s learning and development function, assist the training partner in the administration and implementation of professional training.
- Support trainees and mentors through the entirety of the training process from onboarding to review meetings.
- Support the Recruitment Adviser in recruitment processes.
- Work with partners/managers to review and manage staff performance, including performance shortfalls or disputes, take an active role within any resulting Disciplinary process and ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Previous HR experience.
- Good IT skills in Excel, Word and ideally an HR Recruitment system
- High volume administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare arrangements
- External training
- Study support for relevant qualifications
- Partner mentoring scheme
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osbourne
Ref: DO 9040