• 10% Employer Pension Contributions • Staff discounts • Free lunches & onsite parking • Hybrid working,1 day a week from home - possible increase after probation.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor to join a well-established charity trust. This is a generalist role, and the successful candidate will play a central part in ensuring the organisation’s HR processes are up to date and align with the values, ethos, and culture of the trust.
HR Advisor responsibilities include: -
- Provide first level of support to employees and line managers, being the point of contact for any HR-related queries
- Undertake HR administration, including tasks such as producing contracts, employee letters, and updating/maintaining the online HR system
- Assist in recruitment and interviewing, taking the lead with on-boarding and induction
- Liaise with payroll in the administration of employee pay, benefits, and pensions
HR Advisor requirements include: -
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an HR role, to include providing professional advice/guidance to managers on employee relations matters
- At least Level 5 CIPD qualified
- Passionate about people and the ability to create positive working relationships
- Strong organisational, IT, and administration skills
- An empathy with the Catholic ethos of the site
Package for HR Advisor:
On top of joining a friendly & supportive team, you will enjoy a picturesque office, set in beautiful, expansive grounds, with a range of onsite facilities. A fantastic benefits package is offer which includes:
- A generous Pension Scheme with a minimum of 10% Employer Contributions
- Death In Service Benefit equal to 4 x your annual rate of pay
- 20% discount across the organisation’s shops and restaurants
- Free state of the art gym available to all colleagues on site
- Professional Development
- Free 24 / 7 telephone counselling service
- Free Staff lunches
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working,1 day a week from home - possible increase after probation.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne