£50,000 - £60,000 | Remote with regular access to the Office | Flexible Work Environment
We are working in partnership with an exciting and dynamic mission-led social enterprise based in Totnes to recruit a Head of Communications and Marketing. The purpose of this role is to develop, coordinate and implement an inspiring and powerful communications strategy with an engaging and far-reaching narrative. This can be a largely Remote post, however, the successful candidate would need to be able to access the Offices in either Totnes, Bristol or London regularly. If you can evidence demonstrable mission-driven communications experience at a strategic level, coupled with extensive experience within the environmental or social enterprise sector, we would love to chat. As a relatively small team within a young organisation, each individual needs to adopt a fluid and adaptable approach therefore comfort and understanding of working within this type of setting are critical.
Head of Communication and Marketing responsibilities include: -
- Comms & Marketing Strategy - Develop and oversee implementation of our marketing and comms strategy, which includes identifying marketing, fundraising and growth opportunities.
- Project management - Coordinate, streamline and project manage all comms and marketing across organisational and country-level teams.
- Brand, content & campaigns - Spearhead the development of creative communications of systems thinking. Oversee design and production of content and campaigns-from ideation to strategy, implementation, and review.
- Management and people – Experience in managing teams and workload, developing creative processes and supporting comms team to create their best possible work. Identify any bottlenecks in resources and recruit accordingly
Head of Communication and Marketing requirements include: -
- You will have extensive experience in the environmental or social enterprise sector
- Demonstrate an in-depth and nuanced understanding of the scale of the challenges our world faces
- You will have proven experience in branding, marketing (identifying and acquiring growth opportunities) strategic communications (digital, social and content marketing)
- You’ll be happy to work remotely, but regularly get in the same room as our core team in Totnes.
- You are a practical, dynamic and hands-on leader who thrives on the challenge of developing and holding processes and coordinating teams and agencies. You lead by example with accountability and high emotional intelligence.
- You have a personal passion for sustainability and social issues
Benefit for the Head of Communication and Marketing:
If you are a seasoned media and communications professional, you can draw on your experience to help this small organisation grow and keep delivering impact in line with their objectives. You’ll balance big-picture strategic thinking with highly effective and efficient tactical execution; a creative and entrepreneurial soul that’s tempered by a love of project management and facilitation– if you are known for getting things done this job could be perfect for you.
- Remote Working – Commutable to Totnes, Bristol or London
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work Environment
- Personal development
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne