Hybrid/ Flexible Working Opportunities | Wellbeing Day – 9-day working fortnight | Part-time (0.5wte) – Perfect for the School run!
Grant & Project Co-Ordinator - Our client is a growing digital health company at the forefront of applying technology to mental health support. They have a brand-new opening for a part-time Grant and Project Co-Ordinator who will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient management and administration of grants awarded to the company.
Grant and Project Administrator Responsibilities:
- Grant administration, monitoring and reporting and ensuring colleagues understand requirements
- Help to develop project plans
- Monitor project plans and progress
- Develop and implement processes for tracking staff time spent on projects
- Support with forecasting and budgeting for the project and grant
- Working with finance colleagues to prepare financial reports
Grant and Project Administrator Requirements:
- Previous experience in grant administration would be desirable but not essential
- Understanding of running projects
- Strong organisational, verbal and written skills
- Methodical approach with an aptitude for accuracy, numeracy, and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and experience in using Excel
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Flexible working from home – flex hours according to circumstances
- 9-day working fortnight - Every other Friday is a well-being day off to enjoy an activity to support your wellbeing
- Normal pension scheme 4% and 4%
- 25 days per year plus bank holidays
This role would suit an experienced administrator with strong numeracy and communication skills. Applications are invited from a wide range of candidates including those looking to “return to work” after maternity/paternity leave. If you feel you have the right experience and attributes, please send your CV asap. This project role will run until April 2024.
Senior Administrators, Grant Administrators, Administrators, Administration Co-Ordinators, Finance Co-Ordinators, Finance Assistants.
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne