COMPETITIVE SALARY | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING DEVELOPMENT | GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS
A regional award-winning engineering consultancy based in Exeter are looking to expand their workforce due to the growth. Are you a Graduate Civil Engineering wishing to join a consultancy who They provide their Graduates with excellent opportunities to get involved in all aspects of the design work for some of the most prestigious development projects in the South West.
Graduate Civil Engineer include: -
The varied role will include
- Assisting in the production of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans, Flood Risk Assessments and Utility Strategies to support planning applications.
- You will also produce infrastructure designs for technical approval and construction.
- You can expect to be working on a number of projects at any given time and you will report to, and be mentored by, one of our management team, all of whom are Chartered Civil Engineers.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain a wide range of experience at the start of a career in civil engineering consultancy.
Graduate Civil Engineer requirements include: -
- You will currently be in the final year of your BEng or MEng Civil Engineering degree and will be expecting to graduate with a good (2:1 or above) degree.
- You will have good written and spoken communication skills.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- AutoCAD experience would be preferred, and full training will be given.
Above all, however, we are really looking for is enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and work closely with team members to deliver shared goals
Benefits for the Graduate Civil Engineer:
Along with offering a competitive salary and flexibility for a mix of office and home working. Other benefits include:·
- Rewards package with profit-related bonus scheme.
- 5% company pension contributions
- Life cover
- Group Health Scheme
- Benefits Flexi-pot to spend on other benefits such as our bike purchase scheme, Gym-flex membership,
- Additional annual leave etc
All engineers are encouraged and assisted to progress their training towards ICE professional qualifications through our ICE approved Training Scheme, with internal and external training opportunities being provided
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Ben Gayler