- Flexible Working Options
- Training and development support
- A Socially responsible Company
One of the South West’s leading Accountancy firms based in Bath are recruiting a General Practice Supervisor to provide an active and supportive role in the financial management of the portfolio of clients. As a General Practice Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that the clients receive the best possible client experience and will be a primary contact for their day-to-day queries. You need to ensure the staff you supervise are coached, developed, and supported to thrive within their roles. You will have proven experience within a similar role with the preferred ACA/ACCA qualification.
General Practice Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Conducting initial file reviews for the managerial team to ensure a high quality and complete file is provided for final manager review.
- Take ownership of assignments given, for example with audits this would include timely review as to the state of the audit files and interject where the team below may need help and support to provide timely delivery
- Ensuring that all accounts & tax returns are filed with the relevant authorities on time for your portfolio and assisting with the monitoring of filing deadlines within your team.
- Support and develop junior members of the Team
General Practice Supervisor Requirements:
- Planning and organisation, Self-motivation, Flexibility and adaptability.
- Familiarity with the IT systems.
- Familiarity and an understanding of the relevant statutory compliance issues affecting the Firm including, GDPR, Money Laundering, Audit Independence, DPB and the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Good technical knowledge of accounts preparation and tax compliance. Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE.
- Supervisory experience of accounts staff.
- Full driving licence, plus unrestricted access to a car.
- Flexible working
- Development and training support
- Employer Pension contribution
- WPA Health Insurance
- Del Advantage programmes
Should this be an opportunity you would like to learn more about please contact