- Flexible Working Options
- Training and development support
- A Socially responsible Company
One of the South West’s leading Accountancy firms based in Bath are recruiting a General Practice Manager, Responsible for a portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors, including sole-traders, partnerships, and limited companies. As a General Practice Manager, responsible for ensuring that the clients in your portfolio receive the best possible client experience. You need to ensure the staff under your responsibility are mentored, developed, and helped to thrive. You will have proven experience within a similar role with the preferred ACA/ACCA qualification.
General Practice Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Dealing with the completion / reviewing of annual accounts and tax computations, for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring that all accounts & tax returns are filed with the relevant authorities on time. Assisting in the completion/review of quarterly VAT returns & filing at HMRC in line with making tax digital. Ensuring that clients accounting records are maintained accurately throughout the year and be able to provide management figures as required.
- Attending client meetings & creating your own relationships so that clients naturally default to the manager for communication.
- Being confident in the use of the latest software & being able to discuss with & recommend to clients.
General Practice Supervisor Requirements:
- Planning and organisation, Self-motivation, Flexibility and adaptability.
- Familiarity with the IT systems.
- Familiarity and an understanding of the relevant statutory compliance issues affecting the Firm including, GDPR, Money Laundering, Audit Independence, DPB and the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Good technical knowledge of accounts preparation and tax compliance. Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE.
- Supervisory experience of accounts staff.
- Full driving licence, plus unrestricted access to a car.
- Flexible working
- Development and training support
- Employer Pension contribution
- WPA Health Insurance
- Del Advantage programmes
Should this be an opportunity you would like to learn more about please contact