Our client, a long-standing reputable charity providing specialist care to patients and their families living with life limiting illnesses are looking to recruit an Fundraising Officer on a fixed term contract (12 months) on a part time basis 3 days a week. The Role of the Fundraising Officer would be to promote and co-ordinate sales activity for Regular Giving and the charities Lottery products
Fundraising Officer Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the annual programme for Lottery and Regular Giving face to face canvassers in order that growth targets are met.
- Co-ordinate telecanvassing campaigns for Lottery and Regular Giving to ensure growth targets are met.
- Advise Retail teams on promotional needs for Lottery to ensure sales targets are met.
- Schedule regular communication with canvassers and Shops, including induction and training activities, to ensure products are sold in line with the organisation’s values and raise awareness of its key messages.
- Collaborate with Fundraising and Marketing & Communications teams to create and deliver an annual programme of promotional opportunities for Lottery and Individual Giving
Fundraising Officer Requirements:
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including English and maths at Grade C/4 or above
- Demonstrable experience in a sales, marketing or fundraising environment
- Demonstrable experience of using database
- Able to work under own initiative, prioritising workload, taking a proactive solution focussed approach, and escalating issues/taking advice when required
- Able and willing to assist at occasional evening and weekend fundraising events
- Desirable – Previous experience as a Canvasser for a charity.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Hols
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities (including up to five days study leave per annum)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Free car parking on site at Searle House
- Great staff canteen (subsidised)
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne
Ref: DO 9041