Chance to work for an established brand // Fully remote // Up to £52k
We have a one-off opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join a household brand in the eCommerce sector, based in Newton Abbot. As this is a home-based, we are accepting applications from across the country however the client would prefer the successful candidate to make occasional trips to the Southwest office, to meet with the wider development team.
The role is part of an integral team, maintaining and developing new features and components for existing sites, alongside contributing to the setting up and porting of legacy sites into the estate. Working closely with project delivery teams and delivery partners you will help refine, define, and uphold our development practices and standards.
Full Stack Developer responsibilities include:
- Develop new features and maintenance and refactor existing ones.
- Conduct code reviews/pull requests.
- Create unit tests and contribute to the review of unit test coverage.
- Contribute to Project ceremonies, estimations, and technical acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to and police coding standards.
Requirements of a Full Stack Developer:
- Excellent .NET/ASP.NET MVC & .NET Core knowledge.
- Demonstrable knowledge of System Integrations.
- Working experience within Agile Frameworks (Scrum/Kanban).
- Visual Studio 2017/2019.
- Knowledge of Sitecore highly advantageous but not essential
- Outstanding problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and client-server software architecture.
- GIT knowledge.
This is a fantastic opening to join a rapidly expanding, market-leading business in a remotely based role. You would be joining an experienced and supportive team and will receive a range of excellent benefits.
If you are an experienced Full Stack Developer, .Net Developer or Developer we would love to hear from you!