Salary £28,000+ | Discounted shopping options | Employee Bonuses
Our client, the largest firm of independent chartered accountants in the South West of England is looking for a Financial Services Administrator to join their Business Support team. To provide all aspects of support to Paraplanners and Client Liaisons of business servicing and administration.
Financial Services Administrator responsibilities include: -
- Day to day administration of all new and existing business, consulting with providers as required.
- Ensuring all dealings with providers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintaining all standards of performance as required by the firm.
- Undertaking projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
- Keeping up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required.
- Following appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times.
Financial Services Administrator requirements include: -
- Professional, articulate, and confident in approach
- Keen attention to detail and problem-solving mind
- Organised and able to plan time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook)
Your Benefits for Financial Services Administrator:
- Employer pension scheme
- Travel to work loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Client and employee referral bonuses
- Employee assistance programme
- Virtual GP
- Bereavement counselling and probate helpline
- Discounted shopping portal
- 25 days annual leave with the option to ‘buy back’ a further 5 days
If you are a Self-motivated, well organised individual seeking a new role in an established firm that is growing constantly then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell