£25-£35K DOE | TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT | OFFICE BASED - EALING
Are you looking for a new position within a top financial services company, based in Ealing? As a Financial Service Administrator, you can use your proven Administration skills to provide administration support to the Directors and para-planners. To promote the Company in a good light. Remain customer service focussed on all times and always ensure empathy with our customer’s needs If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Financial Services Administrator responsibilities include: -
- To have a thorough understanding of the sales process, client file requirements and FCA requirements.
- To deliver what clients perceive to be a personalised and high-quality service.
- To familiarise yourself with each client’s circumstances, objectives and timescales in order to provide a personalised service.
- To oversee and manage workflow between the adviser, para-planner and client.
- Prepare information packs prior to client meetings.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
- Input all client information and history into the back-office system.
Financial Services Administrator requirements include: -
- Proven Experience within an Administration role
- Experience within the Financial Services would be adventitious
- Experience using Microsoft 365 programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A friendly and approachable manner and can work well within a team
- The ability to multi-task and be effective under pressure
Package for Financial Services Administrator:
On top of working within a supportive team, a great benefits package is on offer, which includes:
- 25 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays) – for every 2 years of service this increases by 1 day to a maximum of 30 days (after 10 years’ service)
- Currently employer pension contribution is 3%, this is rising to 4% on 1st July 2022 and then 5% from 2023
- 4 x salary death in service benefit
- Will cover exam costs (text, study enrolment etc) after completion of 6 months’ probation
- Bonus scheme with an on-target bonus rate of 5% (of basic salary) that relates to various performance factors within the group
If you’d like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Ref: JH 9092
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell