Our client, a forward-thinking and dynamic Wealth Management Firm, are looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join their team in Exeter on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around providing administrative support to the firm’s Directors and paraplanners. You will be well acquainted with sales processes, client file requirements and FCA requirements.
This role is office-based, but there will be some flexibility for hybrid working.
What will you be doing as a Financial Services Administrator?
- Delivering a personalised, high-quality service to clients.
- Managing the workflow between adviser, paraplanner and client.
- Preparing information packs and typing up client meeting minutes.
- Obtaining information from providers on existing financial arrangements, and preparing client valuations.
- Organising client meetings and reviews, including the management of diaries.
Skills/Qualifications of a Financial Services Administrator:
- You will possess a thorough understanding of sales processes, client file requirements and FCA requirements.
- You will be highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Your written and verbal communication skills will be excellent.
- You will be able to work well independently and will have a strong sense of initiative.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Free onsite parking
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell