Our client, a leading independent financial advisory firm in Exeter. Are seeking to recruit a Financial Service Administrator to be based at their Exeter office. The ideal candidate would have relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry and, preferably, be familiar with Intelligent Office, Financial Express (Analytics) and other software packages.
The Financial Services Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide administrative support to the firm’s advisers and the Practice Manager.
- Maintain excellent standards of communications with both internal and external customers, both orally and written which will include letters and emails.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, principally Word and Excel.
- Ensure that client files and records, both paper and electronic, are up to date, neat and, as far as possible, reflect correct information. Identify and investigate any anomalies found in the information held on file.
- Maintain an accurate diary system and act, as appropriate. Use reporting functions in IO to produce review lists and produce valuations for clients.
- Assist in general office duties such as answering the telephone, reception, and post, etc., as required.
- 21 days annual leave as well as 8 annual public holiday dates.
- The firm encourages staff members to further their industry knowledge by writing exams and, as such, Financial Management will cover the costs of the CII examination material and fee for the first sitting of each exam.
- Income Protection Cover.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell
Ref: JH 8915