- Hybrid or Flexible Working Opportunities
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Training Support available
Our client, the largest independent accountancy practice based in Exeter, are seeking to recruit a Financial Planner Administrator looking to build a career within the professional services within their Exeter offices. As part of the role, the successful candidate will show a willingness to undertake relevant financial planning qualifications or already studying /qualified with Financial Planning Certificate (FP1), CF1 or equivalent or CII Award in Financial Administration or equivalent.
Financial Planner Administrator Responsibilities:
- Support Financial Planners to meet business targets
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for client service to resolve administrative issues
- Manage Financial Planners diary by booking meetings, helping to prepare for meetings
- Maintain and update back-office systems, including provider platforms
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks in the office as required
Financial Planner Administrator Requirements:
- Educated to A level or equivalent with GCSE passes of C or above in English Language and Maths.
- Knowledge of FCA compliance procedures, research, and analysis skills re: financial advice
- Project management and Investment research experience
- Previous experience of working in financial services administration (either in an IFA practice, a product provider, investments, insurance, or banking).
- The candidate must be a self-starter, able to organise themselves without close supervision, but able to work as part of a team.
- 36.25 hours / 5 days per week (Hybrid and Flexible working may be available)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Death in service 3 x annual salary
- Access to Westfield Rewards and Health scheme
- 24-hour external Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Buy and sell holiday
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes
- Pension 3% rising to 4% after 4 years’ service
If you feel you have the right experience and attributes, please send us your application.
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell