Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator to join its Plymouth office on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will consist of providing all round admin support for both Financial Planners and clients to ensure that all processes run smoothly. You may already be qualified with relevant financial planning qualifications to your name, or you will be eager to undertake them imminently.
What will you be doing as a Financial Planning Administrator?
- Providing support to the firm’s Financial Planners in order to help them reach business targets.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients in resolving administrative issues.
- Helping to manage the diaries of Financial Planners.
- Completing suitability letters as well as other client/product provider correspondence.
- Undertaking more general administrative tasks as and when needed.
Skills/Qualifications of a Financial Planning Administrator:
- Ideally, you will be already qualified and possess a Financial Planning Certificate (FP1), CFI or equivalent or a CII Award in Financial Administration or equivalent.
- Some prior experience of working within financial services administration, whether that be in an IFA practice, in investments, insurance or banking.
- Existing knowledge of FCA compliance procedures, as well as research and analysis skills.
- A high level of organisation and an ability to meet challenging deadlines with ease.
- An ability to work well in a team environment.
- Opportunity for flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to a Company Pension
- Access to a Rewards and Health scheme
- Staff commission schemes
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.