Our client is on the lookout for a Financial Advisor to join a highly respected Truro based Financial Services firm on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around ensuring that client files are compliant and maintained to a high standard. You should possess a Diploma in Financial Services to at least Level 4, and you should have a minimum of 3 years experience within the administration and/or paraplanning sectors.
This role can be performed on a hybrid basis. You will be managing a client bank covering West Cornwall and elements of South Devon, so ideally you will be based in Cornwall.
What will you be doing as a Financial Advisor?
- Ensuring that client files are maintained to the highest standard.
- Taking responsibility for your own client bank which will be sourced by the firm.
- Completing the Fact Find/ Know Your Client process laid out by the firm as well as the RPQ and risk profile discussion on behalf of the chairman.
- Debriefing the Bespoke Client Manager & Administration.
- Dealing with the requests of Clients first and conducting the firm’s business in line with contractual obligations.
- Providing full information to the allocated paraplanner and writing individualised suitability reports.
- Making constructive contributions to the continual development of the firm.
Skills/Qualifications of a Financial Advisor:
- You should possess a Diploma in Financial Services to at least Level 4 (ideally working towards Level 6).
- You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within technical administration/paraplanning.
- You will have demonstrable practical awareness and up to date knowledge of retail financial products and current regulatory expectations.
- You will be somebody with a positive approach to working, keen attention to detail and an ability to complete tasks to the highest standards.
- You will be an analytical problem solver who prioritise tasks effectively.
- 25 days holiday
- Access to a Company Pension
- Opportunities for flexible/hybrid working
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.