Our client, a well-established Financial planning firm based in Exeter, is looking to recruit a Financial Advisor to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around maintaining client files to a high standard and eventually taking on responsibility for your own client bank. You should possess a minimum of a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services and possess some prior experience working within the sector.
This role can be performed on a hybrid basis. Ideally you will live locally, as you will be managing a client bank ranging from Wiltshire to Cornwall.
What will you be doing as a Financial Advisor?
- Ensuring that client files are maintained to the highest standard.
- Eventually taking on responsibility for your own client bank.
- Analysing retail investment products and providers available to meet client’s needs.
- Meeting clients and discussing their finances and financial goals.
- Researching Financial Law changes and economic trends.
Skills/Qualifications of a Financial Advisor:
- You will possess a minimum of a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services and some prior experience within the sector.
- You will possess demonstrable awareness and up to date knowledge of retail financial products and current regulatory expectations.
- You will have a positive approach to working with keen attention for detail and an eagerness to complete tasks to the highest standards.
- You will be an analytical problem solver who can effectively prioritise tasks.
- Access to a Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.