● Flexible work patterns ● Potential for Hybrid Working
Cathedral Appointments is on the lookout for a Financial Advisor to join a highly respected, established Financial Services firm on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be working with the Chairman of the company, ensuring that client files are compliant and maintained to a high standard. You should possess a minimum of a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services and a minimum of 3 years experience within the administration or paraplanning sectors.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring that client files are maintained to the highest standard.
- Eventually taking the responsibility of your own client bank which will be sourced by the firm.
- Considering retail investment products and providers available to meet client’s needs.
- Attending client meetings with the Chairman and taking down notes throughout.
- Completing the Fact Find/ Know Your Client process laid out by the firm as well as the RPQ and risk profile discussion on behalf of the chairman.
- Debriefing the Bespoke Client Manager & Administration.
- Putting the needs of Clients first and conducting the firm’s business in line with the firm’s contractual obligations.
- Providing full information to the allocated paraplanner in order to write individualised suitability reports.
- Making constructive contributions to the continual development of the firm.
- A minimum of a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (ideally working towards Level 6).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within technical administration/paraplanning.
- Demonstrable practical awareness and up to date knowledge of retail financial products and current regulatory expectations.
- A positive approach to working with keen attention for detail and an eagerness to complete tasks to the highest standards.
- An analytical problem solver who can effectively prioritise tasks.
This role offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. It’s a firm which is open to flexible working and a hybrid approach. If you possess a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services and you have a minimum of 3 years experience within the administration/paraplanning sectors, this role could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.
Closing Date: All suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received; our client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date. Please note that due to the volume of applications, if you haven’t received a response within 5 days of applying, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.