Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the Family department of a well-established law firm based in Cullompton. Your duties will revolve around advising the firm’s clients on a wide variety of family law related matters. This role would suit a Solicitor with 5 years or more PQE who wishes to further develop their experience within Family Law.
What will you be doing as a Family Solicitor?
- Dealing with a wide range of Family matters, which may include; divorce, civil partnership, separation, cohabitee issues, family finance and children matters.
- Undertaking business development and attending networking events as required
Skills/Qualifications of a Family Solicitor:
- You should be a qualified Family Solicitor with 5 years or more PQE to your name.
- You will be enthusiastic, confident and dedicated to building a career within Family law
- You will have excellent IT skills
- You will have a full, clean UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Opportunities for progression
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.