Cathedral Appointments has an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join our client’s well-established, forward thinking law firm in a beautiful Somerset location. The successful candidate will be working as a Family Solicitor and would ideally possess a minimum of 2 years PQE gained within privately funded Family Law matters.
What will you be doing as a Family Solicitor?
- Dealing with a wide variety of private funded matters, including divorce, financial settlement, TOLATA, cohabitation agreements, pre and post nuptials and children-related matters.
- Managing caseloads under the supervision of the team Partner.
- Attending court and representing clients.
- Meeting clients face to face in an office environment when required.
- Marketing yourself and your department, as well as the firm itself.
Skills/Qualifications of a Family Solicitor:
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Exec with a minimum of 2 years PQE in privately funded Family Law matters.
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and an ability to thrive under pressure.
- An expert team player with strong communication skills.
- Impeccable client care skills.
- Excellent advocacy skills.
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence and an ability to travel between offices if required.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Ample opportunity for progression
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas