Our client, a leading law firm based in Newton Abbot, is looking for a Family Solicitor to join their firm on a full-time, permanent basis. The specialist team, which is one of the largest in the South West, represents children, parents, and grandparents who are the subject of care proceedings, and deals with law applications as well as divorce/injunction matters.
You will be managing and conducting your own caseload and assisting other fee earners with their caseloads when necessary. Your caseload will include public law, private law, and rule 16.4 appointments. To be considered for this role you will need to be a member of the Children’s Panel.
What will you be doing as a Family Solicitor?
- Manage/conduct own caseload
- Assist other fee earners with their caseloads where necessary
- Deal with public and private law matters, as well as rule 16.4 appointments
Skills/Qualifications of a Family Solicitor:
- A member of the Children’s Panel
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good advocacy skills
- Good IT and administrative skills
- A sharp eye for detail
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Flexible working
- Access to a Company Pension
- Discounted costs of Legal Services
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas