Competitive Salary + Defined Bonus | Hybrid Working | Additional Holiday Bonus
Our client, one of the largest and strongest teams of family lawyers in the South West is seeking a Family Law Solicitor specialising in Child Law to join their team based in Exeter. As the successful candidate, you will be working towards the objective of helping the firm to be recognised as the best practice for all aspects of family law in the South-West. Our client is interested in hearing from talented of all levels of PQE.
Family Law Solicitor responsibilities include: -
- Managing your own caseload of Family Law matters in both the private law children and/or public law children
- Engaging in Business Development activities
- Attending networking events to help promote the firm
- Ensure each client receives exemplary service
- Help build our clients' regional and national profile
Family Law Solicitor requirements include: -
- Good PQE – ideally with legal 500 practices
- Commitment to Resolution Code.
- Children Panel Accreditation / Family Law accreditations with private law children/DV specialisms are all desirable but not essential
- You will be a team player
- Committed to the highest standards of legal practice and client care.
- Good IT skills
Your Benefits as a Family Law Solicitor include: -
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional Holiday Bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Development Opportunities
If you are a talented family law specialist who wishes to share the journey of improving the client offer and further strengthening of the team, then this role could be for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas