- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + birthday + extra day at Christmas
- Free use of Gym in Exeter office
Our client, a progressive company within Exeter is looking to recruit an Experienced Credit Control Executive to join their driven team and share in their company Culture that develops, recognises, and rewards talent, commitment, and contribution from staff at all levels.
Executive Credit Control Responsibilities:
- Liaising with fee earners with regard to their client’s unpaid bills
- Dealing with any account queries and correspondence from clients and fee earners
- Preparation account reconciliations
- Carry out client to office transfers ensuring the correct authorisation is received
- To manage time effectively to obtain targets which are set
- Liaising with both internal and external clients to bring clients concerns to a win/win situation
- Analysis where necessary of aged debt reports
- Understand VAT and write off procedures
Executive Credit Control Requirements:
- Essential -Credit Control experience
- Desirable - Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Desirable - Solicitor or professional services work history and experience
- Desirable - Word processing, spreadsheets and database skills - training will be provided
- Essential - Numerate and literate
- Life Assurance
- People Value: Employee discount site
- Holiday: Full-time entitlement includes 23 days annual leave, all bank holidays, as well as your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme: Full-time employees can purchase up to a maximum of 5 days' additional leave through salary sacrifice.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay: 50% of salary for 33 weeks (after 12 months of service)
- Enhanced Paternity Pay:90% of salary for 2 weeks (after 12 months of service)
- Free and Discounted Legal Services: Including wills and conveyancing (after 12 months of service)
- Employee Referral Scheme:
If you feel you have the right experience and attributes, please send us your application.
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell