Our client, a reputable Law firm, is on the search for a Dispute Resolution Lawyer to join their Exeter based Contentious Probate team on a full-time, permanent basis. The main purpose of your role will be to oversee your own caseload of varied Contentious Probate matters. You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with sound prior experience relating to the Inheritance Act and Contentious Probate.
What will you be doing as a Dispute Resolution Lawyer?
- Managing your own day to day caseload of a broad range of contentious probate disputes.
- Taking responsibility for several aspects of contentious trust law and probate matters to include will validity claims and claims against executors and trustees.
- Establishing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Attempting to promote the firm in order to further its business development.
Skills/Qualifications of a Dispute Resolution Lawyer:
- You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive who possesses extensive experience in Contentious Probate.
- You should possess some prior experience of managing a small team.
- You will be eager to keep updated with changes and developments in the law.
- Your excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role.
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.