£30,000 - £35,000 | Remote Opportunity – with regular F2F contact | Personal Development Opportunities
We have a company who are a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability IT solutions for remote physical and virtual PC and server workstations who are looking to recruit a creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team in a Remote Capacity preferably within the Devon, Bristol, M4 corridor so they can meet up f2f with the Digital Marketing Manager. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will develop and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns that drive traffic to the company website and generate interest in our solutions.
Digital Marketing Executive responsibilities include: -
- Handling marketing automation activities
- Implementing email and display advertising campaigns
- Creating and managing link building strategies
- Keeping up with the latest trends to evolve our marketing platforms and strategies
Digital Marketing Executive requirements include: -
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a digital marketing role - B2B experience, ideally having had some tech sector exposure
- Previous experience of using Wordpress and marketing automation tools
- The ability to be creative and analytical- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
Existing knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot would be beneficial to your application
Benefits for the Digital Marketing Executive:
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved and grow your digital marketing skills, flexing your creative muscles and producing truly inspirational work. So, if you want to build on your existing experience whilst working for a rapidly growing, future-facing business this job could be perfect for you.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 pa, DOE
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 28 days with service), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexitime Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Other organisations may call this role Marketing and Communications Executive, Marketing Executive, Website & Digital Content Executive, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing Executive, or Content and Marketing Executive
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne