£30-34k DOE | Remote Working - with regular office access | Private Healthcare | Company with Purpose!
Digital Communications Manager opportunity! We are working with a young and rapidly growing social enterprise company based in South Devon, which has established itself as a global thought leader in the environmental sector. Due to their growth, they now have an extremely exciting opportunity for someone special to jump aboard and help raise the profile of their work as a Digital Communications Manager. This will be a Remote opportunity; however, the successful candidate would need to be able to access the Offices in either Totnes, Bristol or London. If you are mission-driven with extensive experience within the environmental or social enterprise sector and be able to demonstrate an in-depth and nuanced understanding of the scale of the challenges our world faces. Please note the role is within a small organisation and so comfortability working within this environment would be advantageous.
Digital Communications Manager's responsibilities include: -
- Manage the company’s high-profile digital media accounts
- Create and deliver a calendar of digital media content across the online accounts
- Day-to-day management of social media accounts
- Create a constant dialogue with the in-country teams to help share their stories with the world
- Produce creative ideas for content marketing and be confident in managing their execution
- Manage and maintain the company’s website
Digital Communications Manager requirements include: -
- A degree, ideally in Journalism, Marketing, or another relevant field
- Have at least 2 years of experience in managing and growing social media accounts
- Ability to interpret and report analytics for social and web
- Experience in working on environmental causes
- Understanding of paid ad buys and promotions either through in-house activity or experience of working with digital marketing agencies
- Experience with MS Office tools – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with relevant digital and organisational tools – Slack, Trello, Airtable, Later.com, Mailchimp, Canva etc
- Basic technical knowledge and experience with website management and publishing
- Basic knowledge of SEO, digital metrics, and paid social media advertising
Digital Communications Manager Benefits:
- Remote Working - with regular access to Totness, Bristol or London Office
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work Environment
- Personnel development
If you are somebody who is a self-starter with strong writing skills and a keen eye for design who pays excellent attention to detail, then this role could be perfect for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne