Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join the in-house debt recovery team at a well-established, local business based in Exeter. The ideal candidate will have Litigation experience and will be keen to move from a private practice role into an in-house position. You will be working alongside a Solicitor and will be supported by a Legal Assistant/Secretary. This is an office based role.
What will you be doing as a Debt Recovery Paralegal?
- You will run your own Debt Recovery files as well as supporting the Solicitor with more complex matters
Skills/Qualifications of a Debt Recovery Paralegal?
- You will be an experienced Paralegal, ideally with Litigation experience but an interest in Debt Recovery is essential
- Ideally, you will be a Law graduate or equivalent
- You will be confident and motivated with great communication skills
- You will have strong IT skills
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Free, onsite parking
- Access to Health Insurance
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas