Customer Service Representative
- £19,000 - £22,000 DOE
- Exeter, Devon
- Company pension, private health insurance and more
Our Client is looking for an outstanding Individual, who will work as part of a team, working closely together to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will either work on the Customer Care team or within their Installation Management team. The Customer Care Representative will be responsive to their customers, understand their needs and where possible exceed their expectations. The CCR will build positive relationships with both individual and business customers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer communications via phone, email and live chat.
- Owning the customer’s experience, including installation management, Customer Care and phone number porting requests.
- Proactive management of customers’ experience prior and following their installation, ensuring that they have regular contact expectations regarding any issues the customer may have such as Loss of service and or installation timescales.
- Identifying potential advocate customers that can be approached for case studies and customer feedback quotes
Customer Service Representatives Requirements:
- Relevant CSR experience, preferably in the telecoms industry
- Proficient in MS Software suite
- Familiarity working with both business clients and consumers
- Experience working in a call centre or similar environment.
- Generous employee discount
- 25 days holiday excluding Bank Holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- 24/7 health & wellbeing experts
- Enhanced jury service pay
- Group life assurance
- Discounted RAC membership
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer
If this vacancy interests you and you feel you have the skills and attributes required, please send us your application today!