- Increased Holiday with Service
- Progression and development support
- Staff discount
Our client, who has celebrated 30 years of success within their field, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing company. With over 220 employees, seven showrooms and a global network of retailers, the company is committed to continuous development as an industry leader. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will need to be confident, have excellent communication skills, and be a team player.
- to receive telephone calls from customers and ensure that queries are dealt with professionally and effectively
- Support and liaise with the Sales Managers by answering queries relating to customer details, inputting of orders, displays and providing product ordering information.
- Responding to and solving customer problems / queries / complaints
- Log customer issues onto the Sales Logix system, detail all relevant communication to customers.
- Possess excellent communication skills with a confident, pleasant telephone manner.
- Be a team player.
- Have accurate keyboard skills and experience of data entry.
- Have proven customer service / sales order processing experience.
- A competitive salary
- Benefits including a contributory pension scheme, 23 days holiday (increasing to 26 days with service) plus public holidays, staff discounts and death in service cover.
- In addition, there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our growing dynamic company
Should this be an opportunity you would like to learn more about please contact