- 12-month Fixed Term Contract
- Opportunity for Hybrid Working
- Excellent Training and Development prospects
One of Exeter’s Professional Services are looking to recruit a motivated Credit Control Supervisor on a fixed term 12-month Contract. In this role the focus will be to support the fee earners in providing a consistent and streamlined service whilst supervising a small team. Whilst primarily the role will be based at the Exeter office, it may be possible to offer a blend of home and office based working in the future. It is therefore important that you are, or will be, living within a commutable distance of the office, in order to meet the needs of the team you are joining.
Credit Control Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ensuring cash collection targets are met.
- Preparing reports for the Finance Director along with monthly aged debt report for fee earners
- Supervising the work of the Credit Control Assistants.
- Ensuring swift payments are made by clients.
- Managing reconciliation of ledgers.
- Liaising with both internal and external clients to bring clients concerns to a win/win situation
Credit Control Supervisor Requirements:
- At least 3+ years in a credit control position in a professional service environment, ideally a law firm
- Analytical ability, you will be highly organised and able to work under your own initiative being a positive and proactive team player,
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Pension (5% employers’ contribution).
- Life Assurance.
- 23 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees.
- Free Eye Tests.
- PeopleValue: Employee discount site.
- Free use of our gym in our Exeter office.
- Free onsite parking.
Should this be an opportunity you would like to learn more about please contact