Our client is on the search for a Corporate Tax Director to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. This role will be centered around undertaking the tax work of clients, and making sure that all assignments are completed to the same level. You will be a CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant, ideally with some prior experience working within practice.
This role will be Hybrid, so there is an expectation to work from the firm’s Exeter office around one day a week.
What will you be doing as a Corporate Tax Director?
- Undertaking client tax work and closely referencing the firm’s procedures, to ensure all assignments are completed to the same standard.
- Managing assignment processes and investigating and resolving problems which may arise.
- Working on assignments to ensure regular and timely billing, and assisting with debtor collection.
- Reviewing tax work undertaken by general practice staff and providing coaching where necessary.
Skills/Qualifications of a Corporate Tax Director:
- You will be CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified and willing to work towards the CTA qualification.
- You should ideally have some experience working within practice, as well as an ability to manage a portfolio of clients and assignments.
- You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Your use of initiative and ability to work well under pressure will be essential in this role.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to 27 days with length of service.
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Company Pension scheme
- Access to a Life Assurance scheme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Social events
- Client and candidate referral scheme
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.