Cathedral Appointments has a great opportunity for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join a leading law firm based in Exeter. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE and will be looking to progress their career with a Legal 500 Tier 1 (2021) law firm.
- You will be providing corporate and commercial advice to clients in broad range of areas including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructures, shareholder agreements, private equity and corporate governance matters
- On the commercial side, you will be advising on bespoke terms of business for the provision of goods and services and drafting general commercial agreements
- You will be working with Partners in the Corporate team in addition to handling your own interesting and varied caseload
- You will be involved in business development and marketing initiatives
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE gained specifically within Corporate and Commercial work
- You will be adept at managing a varied caseload
- Experience in negotiation and commerciality in approach is essential
- You will have confidence in taking on a range of business development activities which will support the growth of the Corporate team and raising the team’s profile in the region and UK-wide
If you are a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor and you would like to progress your career with a busy but supportive law firm, then please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas today. On offer is a competitive starting salary, pension, life assurance, private medical insurance and a generous annual bonus.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!