Our client is looking to recruit a Corporate Audit Senior on a full-time, permanent basis. The role’s duties will include undertaking company audits from the planning stage through to completion. The ideal candidate will be a qualified or part qualified ACA or ACCA with at least 2-3 years of audit experience.
What will you be doing as a Corporate Audit Senior?
- Visiting client premises and supervising support junior members on site visits.
- Supervising and signing off the work of junior members of the audit team.
- Undertaking the audit process - researching and reviewing current processes and providing recommendations to enhance policies and procedures.
- Preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax computations for non-audit SME’s.
Skills/Qualifications of a Corporate Audit Senior:
- Fully or part qualified ACA or ACCA with at least 2-3 years of prior audit experience.
- Thorough knowledge of audit and accounting standards, in particular FRS 102, FRS 105 and the Companies act 2006.
- Knowledge of corporation and income tax (desirable).
- Sound IT knowledge, particularly of Microsoft Office and associated programmes such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbooks or Xero.
- Knowledge of Accounts production software such as CCH desirable but not essential.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills which can enable you to easily establish rapport.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to take initiative and manage individual workload efficiently.
- Ensuring that client expectations are always met.
- 32 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Fully funded training qualifications
- Payment of one professional subscription per year
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised gym and fitness centre
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell