Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join a contemporary and well-respected Law firm on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be joining the firm’s Private Equity team and your work will contribute greatly to its overall success. You should be a Qualified Corporate Associate Solicitor with 4 years PQE, ideally within the Private Equity field.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting a wide range of institutional investors, management teams, investee and portfolio companies on the entire life cycle of private equity transactions.
- Managing your own caseload as well as driving forward business development initiatives.
- Listening to the questions that clients pose, and providing bespoke, individualized responses.
- Advising on transactions both in the UK and internationally.
- You will be an experienced Corporate Lawyer with 4 years PQE, ideally within the field of Private Equity.
- You should have a passion for business development, and an eagerness to continually develop your client base in line with sector strategy.
- A client-centric mindset, and a willingness to ensure that clients are always at the heart of the service that you provide.
- Flexible Working
- Weekly lifestyle hour
- Access to free fruit and gym equipment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.