Flexible & Hybrid Working | 23 Days Annual Leave | Holiday Purchase Scheme
Our client, a well-established law firm has an exciting new role for a Conveyancing Assistant looking to develop their career in a varied and busy Residential Property Department in their Exeter office on a full-time and permanent basis. You, the successful candidate will be providing essential support and dealing with daily administration tasks within the department.
Conveyancing Assistant responsibilities include: -
- Assisting lawyers, with administrative tasks
- Regular contact with parties including Estate Agents, Solicitors, Brokers, and Clients
- Dealing with correspondence and inquiries
- Exchanging contracts and completing transactions
- The general administration of client files
Conveyancing Assistant requirements include: -
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Require a flexible approach in order to balance day-to-day priorities
- Prior experience of working in a busy office environment
- Be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Gained some previous conveyancing experience or have previously worked in a professional services environment (desirable)
Your Benefits for Conveyancing Assistant: -
- Free on-site parking
- Hybrid working
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off, and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with the length of service.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
- Free gym in our Exeter office
If you have a positive and proactive attitude and are able to work individually and as part of a team, then this role could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas