Cathedral Appointments has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join a reputable, well-established law firm in Bristol. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant.
What will you be doing as a Conveyancing Assistant?
- You will work alongside a fast-moving, progressive team of dedicated, highly skilled legal professionals and conveyancing specialists
- You will ensure that exchange and completion dates are met, and you will work others within the wider Real Estate teams where required
- You will assist the conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters
- You will be liaising with clients, stakeholders and third parties, responding to voicemail messages and correspondence in a timely manner. You will be amending and collating letters with enclosures in line with set deadlines, ensuring sign off as appropriate by the appropriate Lawyer
Skills/Qualifications of a Conveyancing Assistant?
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 12 months’ experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant
- You will have a willingness to learn, gain knowledge and develop your skills to improve work performance
- You will have excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication skills together with great attention to detail, including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- You will have the ability to achieve tasks quickly and accurately meeting the needs of the lawyers in the unit to which you have been assigned
- Strong IT skills with the ability to become familiar with new systems quickly
- Competitive Salary
- Genuine Progression Opportunities
- Weekly Lifestyle Hour
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas