Competitive Salary | Flexible Working | 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Our client, an acclaimed and reputable Law Firm is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to join their New Homes team on a permanent basis, in their Exeter office. The successful candidate will need to be a confident communicator as the New Homes team works with plot sales for housebuilders; purchases of newbuild properties for individual clients and is on the panel of recommended solicitors for regional and national developers.
Conveyancing Assistant responsibilities include: -
- Processing sensitive data such as client identification and financial information effectively, using the Land Registry Portal, HMRC website and SDLT system
- The general administration of client files
- Answering client and third party enquiries via email and telephone
- Ordering searches, raising enquiries, and keeping clients updated at each stage of the conveyancing process
- Assisting lawyers, with administrative tasks.
Conveyancing Assistant requirements include: -
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate with a diverse range of people, whether that is in writing, over the telephone or face to face
- To be able to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and show how you have used these in your previous positions
- Able to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Incredibly organised with a strong work ethic and always eager to enhance knowledge
- An ability to prioritise and manage work
- Adaptable and have a can-do attitude to the tasks facing you
Your Benefits for Conveyancing Assistant:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Maternity and paternity pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Access to a Company Pension
The client welcomes applications from all backgrounds, so if this is your first step into working with a law firm or if you have previous experience in dealing with property transactions, this role could be perfect for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas