Cathedral Appointments has an exceptional opportunity for a recent Graduate to join a highly innovative and disruptive business as a Contract Analyst based in Exeter. This business works with a broad range of corporate clients to provide unrivalled expertise at all stages of the insurance process – from analysing risk, drafting contracts and policies through to managing and resolving complex, high-stakes claims.
What will you be doing as a Contract Analyst?
- Contributing to risk analysis work by liaising with clients to collate and analyse a broad range of documentation;
- Interviewing client personnel to support qualitative analysis of their risk exposures and mitigations;
- Analysing large volumes of client documentation (covering both operational details and insurance policy components) to identify areas of concern from a risk-led perspective;
- Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients;
- Developing and executing solutions together with our clients and working closely with leading legal barristers/QCs.
Skills/Qualifications of a Contract Analyst?
- A Graduate with outstanding academics and a good degree in a rigorous academic subject either newly graduated or with up to 2 years’ work experience;
- A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas;
- Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way;
- Enthusiastic engagement with our client’s proposition and value add.
- Collaborative approach to engaging across the broader team
- Some knowledge, interest and experience in the legal/financial services sectors and exposure to corporate risk issues and the commercial insurance industry would be desirable but is not essential
- Ability to own a problem from formulation to conclusion, driving progression and agreement at each stage
- Capacity to build client intimacy by innovative thinking around their problems and ability to become a trusted advisor
- Desire to learn and to continuously develop your expertise
- An exciting opportunity for a graduate to join an existing successful team within a niche advisory company which delivers innovative services.
- A rapidly growing company with extensive development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training provided.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas