An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Contentious Trusts & Probate Paralegal to join a friendly, reputable law firm in Exeter. This role would suit a Paralegal or Law Graduate who is specifically looking to work in a contentious role.
What will you be doing as a Contentious Trusts & Probate Paralegal?
- You will work alongside a team of Litigation Lawyers who act for a wide range of clients to include individuals, charities, small businesses, hotel chains and housing associations
- You will primarily deal with Contentious Trusts & Probate, but you may also be exposed to other area such as Property Litigation and Construction Disputes
- Your responsibilities will include dealing with initial enquiries, onboarding new clients and closing off concluded matters, using the firm’s IT systems and packages, proof reading and updating dictated work, dealing with emailed or telephone client enquires, document production, case management and assisting lawyers generally with administrative responsibilities
Skills/Qualifications of a Contentious Trusts & Probate Paralegal?
- You will either be an experienced Paralegal looking for a new challenge or a Law Graduate with a specific interest in contentious matters
- It is essential that you are looking to work in Litigation
- You will have confident communication skills and you will be happy to liaise with clients and third parties directly
- You will be well organised with a can-do attitude, and demonstrable problem-solving skills
- You will have excellent IT skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Option to buy and sell up to 5 days’ annual leave
- Flexible working
- Access to reduced cost legal services
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas