Our client, a reputable Law firm, is on the search for a Contentious Probate Lawyer to join their Exeter based wider Dispute Resolution team. The main purpose of your role will be to oversee your own caseload of varied Contentious Probate matters. You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with sound prior experience relating to the Inheritance Act and Contentious Probate.
What will you be doing as a Contentious Probate Lawyer?
- Managing your own day to day caseload of a broad range of contentious probate disputes.
- Taking responsibility for several aspects of contentious trust law and probate matters to include will validity claims and claims against executors and trustees.
- Establishing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Attempting to promote the firm in order to further its business development.
Skills/Qualifications of a Contentious Lawyer:
- You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive who possesses extensive experience in Contentious Probate.
- You should possess some prior experience of managing a small team.
- You will be eager to keep updated with changes and developments in the law.
- Your excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role.
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.