Our client, an Innovative award-winning engineering company, are seeking to recruit a Content and Communications manager. Working closely with the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager, the Content and Communications Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing, delivering, and managing content and communications that support the Group. If you have a creative vision, proven mastery of communication tactics and potency of all forms of content then this role is for you.
Content and Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Translating the group vision and goals into a content marketing and communications strategy.
- Delivering relevant, valuable, engaging, and motivational content and timely and effective communications utilising multiple platforms and media.
- Developing and coordinating content for multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, pairing the appropriate message, tone and medium to audience type, and ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels and delivery against KPIs.
- Acting as a brand guardian, ensuring one voice is unified across all content and communications
Content and Communications Manager Requirements:
- 3 years + Management experience in a similar role
- Successful comms planning, delivery and management
- Expert use of a wide variety of marketing communication tools and platforms, including content management software, email marketing tools, social media tools, and listening tools and analytics.
- Highly data-driven, always looking to find and make improvements and seek opportunities to get the best value and outcomesPresentable, Punctual, Reliable and Personable
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped Bonus
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday raising to 30 days after 5+ years’ service
- Flexible working environment
- Positive office culture
- Supported development
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne
Ref: DO 8926