Competitive Salary | Holiday Purchase Scheme | Flexible and Hybrid Working
Our client, a well-established law firm with multiple offices across the South West, requires a Construction & Infrastructure Solicitor to join their team based in Exeter, with a mixture of home working included. The successful candidate will report directly to the Partners, together with one of our Senior Associates, and play an integral part in a variety of matters, with a focus on contentious construction and infrastructure work.
Construction & Infrastructure Solicitor responsibilities include: -
- Managing and resolving dispute cases involving court litigation, adjudication, arbitration, mediation, and other forms of ADR
- Workload will be across a wide range of construction projects and sectors
- Be working with private and public sector clients on international, national, and regional matters
- Ensure each client receives exemplary service
- You will be working directly with clients from the start
- Dealing with complex high quality, high-value work and will be afforded high levels of responsibility from the outset.
Construction & Infrastructure Solicitor requirements include: -
- You will be an experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- An excellent communicator with proven technical and organisational skills
- Accustomed to providing accessible, commercially focussed, and pragmatic advice to clients
- Experienced in a variety of construction-based disputes or claims
- Demonstrate your ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Keep up to date on the latest policy and legal developments
- Have a firm grounding in contentious practice within construction and/or infrastructure environment (Desirable)
Your Benefits for Construction & Infrastructure Solicitor:
- Pension (Employer 5%, Employee 3%)
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off, and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
- Free onsite Car Parking
- EV Charging Points
- Free Gym at our Exeter office
If you are flexible, adaptable and a can-do problem-solving individual who is seeking a role in a stimulating yet supportive, forward-thinking firm then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas