Our client, a well-respected and forward-thinking Law firm, is looking to recruit a Commercial Solicitor at Associate level to join their Data Protection team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around helping to oversee a large and varied caseload of Data Protection matters. You should be a qualified Commercial Associate with at least 2 years PQE to your name, ideally gained from working within the Data Protection sector.
This role will be based from either Exeter or Bristol, with the opportunity for hybrid working available for the successful candidate.
What will you be doing as a Data Protection Commercial Solicitor/Associate?
- Helping to manage a large and varied caseload of global privacy projects including data protection, compliance audits, HR/IT system roll-outs and group data processing arrangements.
- Collaborating with both pre-existing and newer clients including household names and successful regional and national businesses.
- Working with the broader Commercial Team, who specialise in commercial contracts, IP and technology.
- Contributing to the creation of business development initiatives which will help to further promote the firm.
Skills/Qualifications of a Data Protection Commercial Solicitor/Associate:
- You should be a qualified Commercial Solicitor at Associate level with at least 2 years PQE, ideally obtained from working within the Data Protection sector.
- You will be solution oriented and accustomed to meeting tight deadlines with ease.
- A passion for data protection and a willingness to keep up with industry trends is essential.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and an ability to easily establish and maintain client relationships.
- You should be a team player and confident in delegating work to more junior team members when needed.
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent career progression/secondment opportunities.
- Access to study support
- Weekly lifestyle hour
- Family hour
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.