Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join a client focussed, well-respected Law firm based in Exeter. You will be managing your own caseload of Commercial Property matters. You should have at least 2 years PQE working within Commercial Property and be looking for the next step in your career.
This vacancy is initially full-time, but there is the possibility for it to go part-time for the right candidate.
What will you be doing as a Commercial Property Solicitor?
- Dealing with your own caseload of matters, from initial instruction to post-completion, including dealing with small/medium sized business sales and purchases involving both commercial freeholds and leases
- You will be responsible for time recording and for meeting/exceeding your targets
- Attending networking and business development events as required in order to promote both yourself, the department and the firm
Skills/Qualifications of a Commercial Property Solicitor:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE gained within the Commercial Property sector
- You will have a proven track record of business development and have the ability to market the firm effectively
- You should have impeccable communication and time management skills as well as proficient IT skills
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days a year holiday + bank holidays.
- Access to a pension scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas