Our client is looking to recruit a ‘Commercial Property Solicitor’ to join their team in Poundbury on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be managing a caseload of development work and high-value transactions. You will possess a minimum of 4 years PQE, and have the ability to manage a caseload effectively.
What will you be doing as a Commercial Property Solicitor?
- Managing your own caseload of development work and high-value transactions.
- You will be acting for individuals, quality SMEs, developers and local agricultural clients.
Skills/Qualifications of a Commercial Property Solicitor:
- You will possess a minimum of 4 years PQE, and you will have the ability to manage your own caseload effectively with supervision.
- You will have a background in commercial property to include experience with Landlord and Tenant, Freehold and Leasehold, and Acquisitions and Disposal matters.
- You will be driven and enthusiastic with strong commercial acumen and an aptitude for business development and marketing.
- Performance-related pay
- Opportunities for training and progression
- Chance to participate in charitable and community initiatives.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas