Our client, a friendly and highly regarded Law firm based in Exeter, is looking for a Litigation Solicitor to join their Commercial Property Team. You will be helping the team to manage a range of Commercial Property matters. You may either be a newly qualified Solicitor or you may have up to 5 years PQE, but you must have some prior experience gained in residential tenancy and commercial lease work.
Whilst the firm would prefer a candidate with broad commercial litigation experience, they are open to offering opportunities to develop and refine areas of specialism.
What will you be doing as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor?
- Managing your own caseload of commercial and land related matters and acting for a wide range of clients including small businesses, charities and hotel chains.
- Assisting in business development activities to help the firm to progress.
Skills/Qualifications of a Commercial Litigation Solicitor:
- You may be a newly qualified Solicitor, or you may have up to 5 years PQE, but it is essential that you have some prior experience gained in residential tenancy and commercial lease work.
- You will possess excellent client care skills and attention to detail.
- You will be ambitious and have a clear strategy for your career development.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Flexible working
- Access to a pension plan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Death in service benefit
- Reduced cost of legal services
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.